Sunday, January 27, 2013

Must Find Motivation!

I had motivation, but then I lost it.  And I really I wish I could find it again.  The laziness bug has bit me and I don't like it.  But I apparently don't dislike it enough to get off the couch and hit the gym.  The brutally cold weather didn't help me either.  Ugh... I need to just stop making excuses!!

In an effort to find my motivation, I bought Active Link at WW this week.  Wearing the device hasn't made me hit the gym but it has made me more aware of how much I am or am not moving in my daily life.  As of now, I haven't gone out of my way to be more active (i.e. hit the gym) but I'm making a conscious effort to not be sitting around as much.

I'm interested to see what my week-long assessment will reveal about my daily life.  I have a feeling its going to show that I'm not nearly as active as I like to think that I am.  And if that's what it tells me, then I really need to get my butt going.

Like I said earlier, NO MORE EXCUSES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment