Saturday, February 2, 2013

Motivation Found... Sort of

On Sunday I was lamenting how I had no motivation.  Well, I finally found my way to the gym on Tuesday and found a little motivation.  There is a cute guy there that I wouldn't mind crossing paths with a bit more often.  So I made my way back to the gym on Tuesday and Wednesday in hopes of seeing him.  I didn't see him either time, so I guess I'm going to have to keep going back.

This isn't necessarily the motivation that I was hoping to find.  I wanted to find that inner motivation that is all about creating healthy habits and routines.  Oh well.  I'm sure that will come along in due time.  Right now, I just want to be in the right place at the right time to introduce myself to the cute guy.

But, in all seriousness, I do need to get active.  AL told me that my goal during the first week of my challenge is to earn 1 activity point a day.  Just one.  I can't even believe how lazy I was during my assessment to warrant a starting goal of 1 point.  The point of the challenge is to challenge me... I'm going to show AL that 1 point is nothing for this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment